LeBlanc Floors & Interiors was founded on simple principles: quality, integrity, fair business practices, and sustainability. When we decided in 2012 to introduce cabinetry and countertops to our product and service offerings, we felt it was critical to continue supporting these principles by seeking and building relationships with local cabinet manufacturers, countertop suppliers, and countertop fabricators that shared our passion. To that end, LeBlanc Floors & Interiors is proud to promote and represent the following manufacturers of fine cabinetry and millwork.
Yorktowne / Medallion
Yorktowne Cabinetry is a nationally recognized leader in quality, integrity, environmental awareness, and production consistency. As members of the US Green Building Council and supporters of the Environmental Stewardship Program, Yorktowne has proven their commitment to protecting our natural resources and supporting sustainable production for future generations.
Yorktowne proudly uses plywood made in the United States of America. In fact, data collected by the United States International Trade Commission (USITC) from the anti-dumping case brought on by the U.S. producers of plywood, support the position of Yorktowne Cabinetry that plywood imported from China is made of thinner and lower grade veneers than U.S. made plywood. This plywood is not in the same class of quality as domestically produced plywood. This case further reinforces Yorktowne Cabinets’ commitment to use U.S. sourced plywood. Yorktowne also uses only CARB II compliant plywood, which meets or exceeds the highest standards for air quality. What this means to you and your customer?
- Yorktowne will only use U.S. made plywood.
- As a LeBlanc/ Yorktowne consumer, you will receive the highest-grade materials and know their product meets the highest standards for air quality.
- You can rest assured that Yorktowne will continue to source U.S. plywood and be an industry leader in implementing products that improve quality, strength and sustainability.
- Yorktowne supports LEED credits in building. LEED certification provides independent, third-party verification that a building project meets the highest green building and performance measures.
Canyon Creek Cabinet Company
Award-winning, environmentally & socially conscious Canyon Creek Cabinet Company is in east Snohomish County in the city of Monroe, WA. Canyon Creek is currently housed in a 285,000 square-foot manufacturing facility, which includes an extensive showroom. This local manufacturer has grown to become one of the nation’s leading cabinet producers, specializing in custom mid-priced designs and production. CCCC’s line of cabinetry includes framed, inset and full access cabinetry for every room in the home. Their extensive lines of cabinets and options offer endless possibilities to the most discerning homeowners and designers.
Recognized nationally for quality, selection and dependable lead times, Canyon Creek opened in 1981 as Cascade Cabinet Company, and renamed in 1995 to Canyon Creek.
Canyon Creek collections include:
- Cornerstone (framed) and Millennia (frameless) cabinets, where options and custom fabrication allows for creative expression while maintaining a workable budget.
- Katana features a value-focused frameless cabinetry line. Katana is designed to provide high-quality, entry-level product for today’s price-competitive marketplace.
- Canyon Creek’s Closets Plus includes a broad range of components and accessories for storage and organization.
Canyon Creek has continually shown a commitment to environmentally-friendly production practices by reducing VOC’s in their finishes, building and implementing a solvent-recovery system that significantly reduced airborne solvents and cut solvent use by 98% in 2011, as well as finish and staining systems to recapture and recirculate stains and finishes, ensuring they are used as efficiently as possible, thereby significantly reducing hazardous waste disposal.